Studio-Online respects the privacy of those who visit its website. This privacy statement pertains to all people who make use of Studio-Online’s services.
1. Contact details Studio-Online B.V. / Address: Cruquiusweg 98 P, 1019AJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Phone number: +31 (0)20-2442540 / Email address: email@example.com
2. Purposes and legal grounds of data processing Some of the data we use is necessary for functional purposes, such as to draw up invoices after you make use of our services. As such, the legal grounds for said purposes is that of them being ‘necessary for the execution of a contractual agreement’, as listed by the Dutch Data Protection Agency. Any other personal details are only ever collected if permission to do so has been granted through the relevant person accepting our website’s cookie alert. The resulting personal details are used for marketing purposes (if customers choose to sign up for such purposes) and strategic purposes (improving our services and our website). We will never provide your personal details to third parties without your prior permission, unless we are legally required to do so. Below is a more elaborate list of which personal details we collect, and which purposes we use those for, exactly.
4. Categories of parties who are given access to personal details of Studio-Online customers Studio-Online uses a payment application for processing payment details. Studio-Online also uses a mailing programme to process email addresses and send emails. Additionally, Studio-Online collaborates with partner companies in India and Cambodia, to whom we outsource work on anonymised images for certain orders.
5. Storage terms Studio-Online stores personal details for a maximum duration of 1 year, and images that are submitted to us for a maximum duration of 6 months. Any personal details that are entered by users into their online profiles stay up on said profiles until the relevant users remove or change them. HotJar, Google Analytics and MailChimp data is stored in accordance with the legally prescribed storage terms. If you would like us to delete any such details, you can request that we do so via email or contact these companies directly. All payment/invoicing details are stored in accordance with the legally prescribed terms.
6. Rights of parties involved As a customer of Studio-Online, you have the following privacy rights:
7. Obligation to share personal details In order for us to execute our agreements, the moment you purchase a product or service, you are required to provide a number of personal details. If you want to receive our newsletter, you are required to grant us permission to send it to you, as well as provide us with your email address.
8. Automated decision-making The moment that a customer finalises their payment for an order, said order is accepted via an automated decision-making process. Customers can also sign up for our newsletter, or other mailings, via our website. Their email data is then automatically recorded in the mailing programme we use, and is stored there until they unsubscribe to the newsletter/mailings.